PG Dip. in Pastoral Counseling and Psychology
PG Dip. in Pastoral Counseling and Psychology has principles of Psychology to promote positive growth, well-being and mental health of Individuals, families, and Community. Psychologists transfer a two-way developmental, multicultural and wellness pattern to their research and practice.
It also focuses on legal issues in the field, record keeping and report writing. This master’s degree programme is designed to meet the academic requirements established by the National Board for Certified Counsellors.
Programme duration : Any candidates with any UG degree from a recognized University the course will be offered in Regular 1 years.
Objectives of the programme
- To train individuals to learn the art of “ taking care of the soul” irrespective of any circumstance
- To develop those interested as counsellors in educational institutions , religious , social organizations and corporate offices
- To help and train empathetic pastoral professionals and those in the ministry.
- To train individuals to engage in the interdisciplinary research with other disciplines of social sciences
- It trains and builds value-based servant leaders
- It is innovative, interactive and realistic methods of learning
- Experienced National and Global Faculty work with us.
- It provides internship opportunities
- Educational Counselling
- Marriage and Family Counselling
- Crisis Counselling
Opportunities for psychologists are manifold; Schools, Colleges, Hospital-Chaplaincy, Corporate firms. Career Guidance Consultancy, Ministerial settings, Rehabilitation agencies and other institutions seek the services of psychologists. It is the need of the hour.
World is looking for a change
We train you to become the change agent!
For details please connect with us through
Phone: (044) 26421199, 26423758 Extn:111 or