For the Glory of God, the SFPC department exists to develop a multitude of Godly leaders through enhancing spiritual formation and providing pastoral care among God’s people, where persons can reach for deeper spiritual growth conforming to the image of Jesus Christ, increasing their sense of call to follow and serve him in the church and the world.
The SFPC Department looks forward to a holistic and balanced Christian (Word, Prayer, Spirit, Holiness, Justice, Incarnation) spiritual community in Hindustan Bible Institute and College and a generation of Genuine, Authentic and Godly leaders in India and beyond in our lifetime.
1. Biblical Fidelity and Exposition
2. Uniqueness and Centrality of Jesus Christ
3. Community and Small Groups
4. Local Church and Ministry Involvement
5. Prayer and Dependency on God
6. Discipleship and Spiritual Growth
7. Integrity and Accountability
8. Love and Respect for People
Developing Godly, Genuine & Authentic Leaders….
1. Spiritual Leadership Development: Instruction and Training
2. Spiritual Guidance: Counseling and Mentoring
3. Liturgical Encounters: Worship-services and Prayer meetings
4. Small Group Discipleship: Cell groups and Accountability groups
Large Group Activities
Small Group Activities
SFPC Function Chart
SFPC Structure/Function Chart
Copyright © 2021 hbicollege. All Rights Reserved.
Designed and maintained by ITSC - HBI