Admission Requirements for Professional Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
As per the approved regulation of Martin Luther Christian University;
a) A candidate who possesses any Bachelor degree from any Indian University in (10+2+3) pattern or any other degree recognized by the university, with at least 50% marks in aggregate is eligible to apply for admission into any of the professional programmes.
Selection of candidates for admission will be made through one and half hour process:
Written Test (50 Marks) followed by Group Discussion (30 Marks) and Personal Interview (20 Marks). Only qualified candidates securing minimum 50% marks in Written Test will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Written Test will assess a candidate’s knowledge of and sensitivity to contemporary media environment, social issues, general knowledge and analytical abilities in English. The duration of the Group Discussion would be of maximum 20 minutes per group.
Documents to be submitted along with the application:
- Transcript of Records indicating the eligibility for the course including Pass Certificates and Marks sheets from HSLC or Pre-University onwards.
- Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (if employed) for attending the Course.
- Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner vouching the candidate’s fitness.
- Financial stability proof to complete the course.